fast money here

jeudi 5 mars 2015

Tips on How to Be a Successful Affiliate Marketing Guru: Being Organized

When I was first hired last year at the Valley Wide Coop in the Agronomy department, the first thing that my boss said to me was to grab a broom and shovel and start cleaning the warehouse and once that was done, organize it. I first thought that this was going to be a cinch, but I was wrong. Once I walked through the doors of that warehouse, I have seen that it was a complete mess, with animal feed and store products all in different spots. I am going to share with you how being organized will help you be a successful affiliate marketing guru.
This was no easy task to accomplish because there were bags of animal feed products that were torn open by accident or rodents had ripped into them, causing a huge amount of mess on the floor. I did not freak out the time because I immediately came up with a plan on how to deal with the situation. In affiliate marketing, where there are so many people wanting their fair share pie, it may seem impossible to get ahead in this competitive market. What you need to do first is to create a plan of what you are going to tackle first, instead of facing the problem all at once. While at the warehouse, my first priority was to clean and organize the seed area first. I quickly became re-certified in forklift operations so that I can start moving the pallets and clean that area first. While setting up your home based business, this can simply mean setting up your area of operations, which means finding a room to work in, locating a suitable computer desk and chair, a personal computer with internet connection, and simple business supplies such as a printer, sheets of paper, and a pen or pencil.
The next key part of running a successful home based business is being organized. Once the cleaning part was done, the next part of my plan was to organize the pallets in a way where customers can find the products they are looking for. I drew a mental map in my mind of where everything was going to be placed at. I grabbed the forklift and moved the pallets of calf milk replacer into one spot of the warehouse, making sure that all the products are on the right pallet. Sometimes, I would have to restock the pallets if the bags of milk replacer had fallen to the ground. If the bags were ripped open, I would find an empty bag, re-weigh the product, and then sew the bag back up. Once that was done, I would go after the wood pellets, dog and cat food, salt blocks (for cattle and horses), and put them in their proper places. This went on for about 3 months. I got that warehouse cleaned up and organize that one of the employees said to me, "It is so clean that I can't find anything!" Even my bosses told me that I did an amazing of straightening up the place.
The whole point to this story is that being organized can help you be an effective online entrepreneur. It also demonstrates that success does not happen overnight. It takes hard work and planning and sometimes re-planning, to get things done right!
Once you have set up your area of operations, then you need to do the following steps in order:
1. Set up a simple business plan.
2. Decide if you want to sell your own product or join with an affiliate program.
3. Become familiar of how SEO operations work. This part of the step requires you to study from SEO professionals so that you can learn what to do and what not to do on your websites, blogs, or articles.
4. Create your first website or blog.
5. Write articles and submit them to article directories so that you can receive free traffic to your website. There are other ways in which you can receive internet traffic and they are:
A. Create videos and submit online.
B. Use the social networks.
C. Create online forums.
I wished that I can clean that warehouse overnight, but it did not happen. It took 3 months to get it cleaned and organized. It is the same way with your business, success will not happen overnight. So you can see how being organized can help you be a successful affiliate marketing guru. Following these steps will help you achieve success in the long run.
Starting a home based business is a major step in order for you to achieve financial freedom. Sign up w ClickBank University can help get you home based business off the ground starting today!


article source:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire