fast money here

samedi 26 mars 2016

Work Anywhere of Your Choice With Affiliate Marketing!

As I sat on a rock yesterday gazing out to sea with the sun warm on my back, the sound of lapping waves in my ears and the fresh salty smell of the sea, I thought how lucky I am. The breeze was stirring the palm trees overhead and the birds were twittering. In the distance yachts and motor-boats were passing by, white sails bright in the sunshine.
How come I was sitting on the beach on a Wednesday afternoon? Well I work at home. With pen and pad I can write my articles anywhere, or with an internet connection I can use my laptop. A few years ago I decided I had seen enough cold winters in England. At the time I wan working in a sales office, it was situated in an old dilapidated building. There were draughty windows that let wind in, in winter and hardly opened in the summer, so it became like a greenhouse. both seasons were unpleasant. On cold days we wore fingerless gloves, sometimes hats scarves or coats.
For several years I endured this. This wasn't living, although it was convenient only a few miles from the house but I had, had enough. So I made some decisions; to set up an internet business and work somewhere warm, and to winter in the sun.
So here we are, our fist winter in Spain enjoying a temperature close to 20 degrees almost every day. We have bought a house on the coast close to Costa Blanca, yesterday we were at El Mahon where the Mediterranean laps the white sand.
My business is affiliate marketing selling other people's products for a generous commission. Because I work with the guidance of a mentor, the sales pages are provided so I need not have my own website unless I choose to. (I love building websites so I have several.) Also up-to-date training is provided and because the internet is fast changing we have regular webinars to keep us informed of the best marketing techniques etc.
So if sitting on the beach, by a lake, or even your own crackling fire, is your dream, with no more commuting except from room to room, maybe an online business is your answer.
It isn't an overnight solution it takes time and effort to grow your business, but begin part-time whilst you have another income, cut down the TV or other activities and with the help and guidance or a good coach or mentor you can have a successful business.

read more here /  http://www.affiliatebusinesses.net

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9362847

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire