fast money here

samedi 10 octobre 2015

How Do You Choose a ClickBank Offer to Promote?

ClickBank is one of the #1 Sources for finding products to promote in just about any Niche imaginable. This Article is going to be about finding a good product on ClickBank.
What should you look for in a ClickBank Product?
There are 3 Things that I look for when I am choosing a ClickBank Product to promote.
1) The Relevance to the Niche I am currently promoting.
This may sound like it is a given, but you would not believe how many marketers overlook this Basic step. Think about it for a minute. How many lists are you on where people send totally off topic promotions to you? If you signed up to a list to learn about SEO, & you are receiving offers for Video Marketing Products, how likely are you to purchase that product?
2) The Gravity of the Product
Basically, within ClickBank, the Gravity shows how hot a product is. It takes the past 12 weeks & figures in how many affiliates have made money selling that product. The more that have, the higher the gravity. This can also show you how much competition you are going to have in this area, but also represents what people are currently buying in that Niche.
3) Percentage per Sale & Recurring/Non-Recurring
What % am I going to earn as an Affiliate by promoting this product? And is it a Recurring or Non-Recurring Program. I will promote a lower % product if it has a Recurring Program, since that is residual income for me every month. If the Program is Non-Recurring, then I try to go for a Higher % Product to promote.
I, personally, prefer the Recurring Products that ClickBank has to offer. I see no reason why if you are going to be promoting Affiliate Products, that you shouldn't try to set products up that are going to have a Residual effect for you. I mean, you really want to work hard once & then be able to benefit from it for months or years to come.
So I would recommend that you search for a high gravity, recurring product, & then take it from there.
There are many more things that you can take into consideration. But I honestly try not to over complicate the matter.
My suggestion is to find different Products in your Niche & then see what's work best for your traffic & list demographics. There is no right way or wrong way. It all comes down to what works best for you!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9184343

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire